I can’t believe how fast 2007 flew by. This time last year my daughter was barely 18 months. Now she seems like an entirely different kid.
I can’t even imagine what she’s going to be like next year when she’s 3 (God, I hope she’s potty trained by then!)
Here’s a look at 2007:
The softer side of CTD:
- The Battle Between Work And Family Life. What Would Elmo Do?
- It’s Days Like These I Wish I Had Magical Powers
- Father’s Day – Things That I Love and Hate About Being a Dad
- To My Daughter On Her 2nd Birthday
- Are You There God? It’s Me Tony…What’s Happening To Me!?
Parental predicaments and rants:
- Kid Birthday Parties at Chuck E Cheese's: Sit Down! Shut Up! Eat and Leave!
- "First rule of Toddler Fight Club: There is no Toddler Fight Club!"
- The “War On Terror” Should Be Expanded To Include Stores That Require Gifts Receipts
- Virginia Tech Coverage: Media Frenzy’s Make Parents Like Me Even More Paranoid
- School FundRaisers: Just What I Needed - A $30 Roll Of $1 Wrapping Paper And Subscription To Outlaw Biker Tattoo Magazine
- The Crazy 4-Year-Old Thinks She Owns The Place, But The Parents Are Cool
- Why Do Teenagers Have To Be So Weird Looking? They’re Scaring Little Kids
- An Open Letter To A Parent That Buys A Hooker Halloween Costume For Their Daughter
What happens when Dad (me) didn’t read the “What to expect” books:
- I Think I Just Scarred My Daughter For Life
- Warning: The Car Radio Has Been Taken Over By a Toddler
- When Mommy’s Gone, It’s Gummy Bears and Ice Cream for Breakfast (Hooray!)
- HELP! Aliens Abducted My Sweet Baby Girl And Replaced Her With A Toddler!
- What To REALLY Expect When You're Expecting: My Advice To A New Dad
- “Stop It! Because I Said So!” And Alternative Forms Of Discipline
- The Questions 2-Year Olds Ask And How NOT To Answer
- What? Santa Claus Makes Toddlers Behave And Use The Toilet…
- Potty Training Idea #87: Coloring Pages That Use "The Power Of The Mind."
Colonel Sanders, I like my chicken spicy:
- An Open Letter To The Great Creator Of Chicken In A Bucket - Colonel Sanders
- Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas and FREE Stencils That Will Impress The Neighbors
- Colonel Sanders and Santa Claus Must Be Brothers. Or Just Angels Sent From Heaven
Weird stuff. And I don’t eve have a mustache!
- Help! I Think They May Take Away My Man Card
- It's Official - I’m Starting MY OWN CIRCUS!!
- Halloween Night Randomness! Pet Parents, Pimps, and Christmas, Oh My…
- Five Things You Didn't Know About Me (And Some That May Scare You…)
- Men Are From Mars, In-Laws Are From Uranus
- Mommy, Why Does Father Stay Up So Late...? And The True Meaning Of Friendship
If lost, please return here:
Have a safe and happy new year!