Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Martha Stewart: American Made. Just Like a Texas Truck built in Mexico

America is pretty innovated.

We’ve created such life-changing inventions here like iPhones, Airplanes, Jazz Music, Chicken in a Bucket, Prozac, The Internet, and Lionel Richie. 

It’s all pretty amazing when you think about it. And if you take a Prozac you can really sit back and think about it some more. 

So imagine my excitement when I find out Martha Stewart is encouraging new inventive creators by running a contest honoring those entrepreneurs who are making just plain cool products?

Then I discovered that one of my favorite designers-turned-mom, turned-mom-designer makes it into the top 100 finalists out of thousands of applicants with her super swanky, Eco-friendly mobiles and wall art.

Can you vote for her to win this (please?)
http://americanmade.marthastewart.com/profiles/diana-jess-643
You can vote once per day through Sept 24th.

Her shop of Modern Modular wall art, bunnies, robots, kittens, and robot kitten bunnies…
http://www.etsy.com/shop/daswooddesign?ref=seller_info


Maybe one of these days she'll make a Lionel Richie mustache one or a bucket with floating chicken pieces - both perfect for any nursery or home office.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! Off to vote.
Uh, I think little Colonel Sanders faces hanging from a bucket...yes...right over your bed....perfect. ;)

Anonymous said...

robot kitty bunnie GENIUS! Lionel Richie....stealing it! Thank YOU

Susan said...

"a Lionel Richie mustache one or a bucket with floating chicken pieces - both perfect for any nursery or home office."

I nearly spit out my coffee laughing! Seriously love you.

Unknown said...

I heard Lionel Richie today and thought of you, so I wanted to stop over and say hello.

I can't believe B is 7 already! Wow! Time does fly.

Jillian said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your Lionel Ritchie design for Lennymud's teapot on etsy. I have just bought one after mentioning it on my blog entry "Marriage is for Quitters": www.thegamingtramp.com
Have a look!
*N.B. There's quite a lot of strong language.