It seems like it was only yesterday when this blog was created, with a 3-week old baby who had absolutely no concept of what 3am or sleeping meant, was in my arms.
Back then I wasn’t sure about what I was going to “blog” about. Maybe about art, or design, or post my sketches. Or maybe about monkeys with handguns, mustaches and top hats or something like that.
But whatever it was, it was going to be temporary because I had other things to do like write a novel, a movie script, illustrate 10 books, and learn to speak French & Japanese while taking flying lessons.
But then I got sidetracked…
I started writing about family life, my KFC obsession, strange men’s facials, parenting, Ohio, breast milk (*shivers*), among countless of other weird things I thought nobody (except my wife or that angry in-law in Ohio because I'd never heard of a "buck-eye" before) would ever read.Now that my daughter is 3 I keep wondering how long I'll keep this up. Maybe it's when the wife doesn’t pay attention to my gift suggestions about Christmas and Father’s day gifts anymore? Maybe it's when I finally own an island in the South Pacific? Or maybe it could be when my daughter is old enough to Google and finds out I’ve been writing about her for years and cries at me to STOP because I’m embarrassing her in kindergarten …?
I just don’t know. Although the wife ignoring gift suggestions definitely justifies an end.
Favorite posts over this past year:
- An open letter to the wife regarding fathers day
- Whats its like calling the poison control centerMother's day coloring pages that you won't find anywhere else
- The Easter bunny must be living large in beverly hills
- I'm preparing for my daughter’s kindergarten interview
- A message to toddlers: nose picking is very unpatriotic!
- My daughter’s imaginary friend: an unauthorized biography
- When 'time outs' don’t work
- I have a poop obsessed child AND the monster is in the mail
- Exterminator wanted! apparently my house is infested with monsters *Popular
- What? santa claus makes toddlers behave...
- Potty training coloring pages *Popular
- Colonel sanders and santa claus must be brothers or just angels sent from heaven
- Halloween night randomness! Pet parents, pimps, and...
- I think they may take away my man card
- Are you there God? It’s me Tony…what’s happening to me!?
1st year links
2nd year links
The post that started it all...
Confessions of bunny killer