Not sure when exactly this happened but my daughter has suddenly gotten into giving advice.
Not only advice but also suggestions, guidance, and pretty unusual bits of information too. She’s been dishing it out to neighbors, babysitters, strangers, kids, adults, animals, manimals, and just about anything that listens.
In fact, when she saw me writing this she told me I needed more “T’s”.
Apparently it was lacking.
Some recent random bits:
- Don’t eat a hamburger outside. A bird could poop on it.
- Octopuses have lots of testicles, that’s why they’re so mad.
- At a museum it’s OK to touch your own art, but not anybody else’s.
- Never ever tell a cat he’s ugly.
- Lionel Richie eats at Souplantation, but only on Thursday.
- You can call Elvis “Chad” at any time.
- If you practice everyday, you can sing underwater.
- When you burp make sure a Tiger is not around.
- Everybody should have one pink dress.
- Crabs have families too; they just don’t draw pictures for each other.
- You need to be 125 to drive a car. You need to be 5 to get married.
- Don’t EVER shake a crocodiles’ hand.
- I don’t even know anybody that has a Kindle. Maybe a Monkey?