Friday, October 13, 2006

Weird Searches To Creative-Type Dad


I occasionally look at the searches to this blog once in awhile and get a good chuckle, then I get a little worried.

Recent ones:

-jack in the box kangaroo meat (I don't care - I still like the place)
-baby mullets (I'm all for them)
-chicken art (Chicken's are very artistic)
-18 ways to make a baby (Only 18?)
-black angus waitress (No, I've never been one)
-does chuck norris do any other type of exercise (Nope, only round-house kicks)
-how to draw dad (always smiling with a a gold grill)
-pictures of men getting forced haircuts (Isn't that all married mens haircuts? When the wife says "you need a haircut")
-i am a kid and i want be a actor (..please don't. Look what happened to "the coreys")
-creepy doodlebops (I get a lot of searches for this one)
-does good metabolism make me poop (yes!)
-evil clothes (how evil?)
-where can a man get a perm (Boy, I wish I knew...maybe in a time machine set to 1986. You could get a good one like Hall & Oates)
-clothes for twins of evil (I'm getting more and more searches with "evil" in it...?)
-rose nylund costume (That's cool! I can be Dorothy - she has just as much facial hair as me)

It's Friday the 13th! Random thoughts: it's my sister-in-laws birthday (very fitting for her); the wife and I were planning on going to see Def Leppard and Journey play tonight at the Hollywood Bowl, but my leather pants are still at the cleaners (they've been there since 1983) and the decent tickets were $150! For that price they better be pouring sugar on everybody.

13 comments:

Rob Barron said...

$150?!? I won't pay $150 to see a band I like.

Tease you hair out, turn the CD player up and the lights down low and drink wine coolers while waving a lighter over your head.

It's close enough and a lot cheaper.

Bec said...

Pouring sugar on everybody AND licking it off? Sorry, that was probably too much for my first comment here...

I get quite a few evil twin searches too - but that's because I have twins. And one of them is evil. Sparkly and sweet, sure, but in a satanic sort of way.

Still, the number of people looking for evil twins, that bothers me.

junebee said...

I saw Def Leppard. They rocked.

kittenpie said...

Ewww, would you really want craggy, aged old rockers riddled with god-alone-knows-what to give you some sugar? Blech.

And for Rose (or any golden girl, for that matter)? HIt the goodwill nearest you, honey!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Def Leppard was still around. Hope you had a good Friday the 13th despite not going to the concert.

metro mama said...

$150 for Def Leppard and Journey!!!

Redneck Mommy said...

Oh, good times, them Def Leopard tunes...

But for all the memories, I still wouldn't shell out that many clams to see a bunch of aging, mulleted man prance around a stage threatening to pour sugar on anyone...

Ryan said...

Def Leopard, nice. I used to love them and had a couple of their records.

Anonymous said...

Wow! $150 for Def Leppard? Last I heard them sing on a late-night TV show, Joe's voice was sounding really shot, and Phil was still skipping around the stage with no shirt on. Still pretty hot for an old guy, but just like any good rockers, they're not aging well. Sav looks like he's had a lot of work done too...

Creative-Type Dad said...

I didn't know there were so many Def Leppard fans...!

Anonymous said...

Something about those Union Jack short-shorts makes me very uncomfortable.

Anonymous said...

"Look what happened to the Coreys" made me snort. :)

I would definitely go see Def Leppard but not for THAT much money. For $150 I'd better be getting more than just two washed up bands.

Creative-Type Dad said...

TwoBusy - You know, I didn't really notice the shorts until you mentioned it. Now I'm feeling a little 'dirty'.