Thursday, November 30, 2006
Random Thoughts For Friday, Dec. 1st And A MEME.
Yeah, so I’m feeling pretty random today. Maybe it’s because the yellow Wiggle is leaving the band because of some rare disease (I hope it’s wasn't because of Dorothy), or maybe because Christmas is a few weeks away.
Randomness on my mind:
I have no idea what this one guy at work does! For the last year I’ve been sitting about 30 feet away from this one guy who nobody knows. He shows up everyday and sits at his computer, never leaves, even for lunch it seems. Every time I walk by, he just kind of stares at me. I’ve even tried talking to him once or twice and he kind of brushes me off. Has anybody seen “Office Space”? I want to put a red stapler on his desk.
What’s that guy planning on doing with that cigar? I have a junk e-mail account that I use to sign up for newsletters or special offers. My wife and I stayed at Luxor – Las Vegas a few years ago and they continue to send me offers with some pretty weird pictures on them. The one I got today was the strangest - it has a caption of “Kiss a stranger.... It’s a long way to midnight and it’s up to you to make every second count” and the guy is showing the camera a cigar he’s hiding in his coat while a woman undresses.
Women talk 3 times more than men!? And then there's me - I talk 3 times more than those women (so my wife tells me.) Did anybody see this study?
Life Meme (thanks to radioactive girl)
1. What time is it? Miller time.
2. What is your full name? Billy Dee Williams (No, not really. I just think it’s a funny name)
3. What are you most afraid of? Cancer of any kind. My wife and I know way too many people this has affected.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? Mission Impossible 3. Cars was sold out.
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? He’s sitting right next to me. His name is Bubba (he doesn’t feel like writing right now.)
6. Where were you born? West Covina, Ca
7. Ever been to Alaska? Nope
8. Ever been toilet papering? Yup
9.Loved someone so much it made you cry? Men don’t cry. Only when we accidentally miss a nail and the hammer goes into the knuckle, if there’s blood - maybe.
10. Been in a serious car accident? Nope (knock on wood)
11 Do you plan to have any more Children? Yes. In exactly 3.6 years.
12. Favorite day of the week? Friday
13. Favorite Restaurant? Any with Sushi.
14. Favorite Flower? Motor Oil
15. Favorite color? Black (color of motor oil)
16. Favorite sport to watch? What’s ‘sports’? (don't believe me? Read this)
17. Favorite Drink? Fiji water.
18. Favorite Ice Cream? Vanilla (Ice)
19. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC (‘the bucket’ has magical powers)
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? Cloud with Dancing Gnomes (or off-white)
21. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 0
22. What do you do when you are bored? Draw, read, play video games.
23. What time is your bedtime? Sometime between 10:30-12
24. Favorite TV shows? Anything on HGTV that involves a “reveal” at the end.
25. What are you most grateful for? Wife, daughter, friends, extended family, job, ability to see through walls (still working on that one.)
26. What are you listening to right now? 60’s Hawaiian music
27. How many pets do you have? 1 Beagle (he doesn’t sleep on top of his doghouse)
28. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chickegg
29. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Go to space. Maybe build a cabin on the moon out of cream cheese.
Tag- If you want to try any of these, just leave a comment (I’ll link to you).
MamaLee @ Full Plate,
Lisa @ Refuse to Blog
Deb @ Whoduhthunkit!?