Thursday, January 12, 2006

Potty Training: Now please!


I told my wife that when our daughter is using the toilet, we can go to Fiji. At 6-months old I can't wait for the day when we don't have to deal with diapers (the smell especially!). I really think diaper companies are like crack dealers (not that I've dealt with crack dealers...). They get you OK with the idea by selling them to you real cheap in the beginning. For instance, newborn/stage 1 diapers selling at $10 for 80 of them. But by the time you get to stage 3, they go up to $80 for 10 (or bonus pack "11", if you buy from Costco). And then you get comfortable with it, and they convince you that a 4 year old with a diaper called a Pull-Up is the same thing as Spiderman Underoos. Bad diaper companies! Oh, and they're bad for the environment too. Like a beach, on Fiji.
  • Toilet Training in Less than a Day @Amazon
  • No comments: