Friday, June 09, 2006

Shorts/Pants with Words


Can anybody tell me why -- shorts and sweatpants with words that say stuff like “Juicy” or now with school team names “Wildcats” across the butt? These were once made for the older crowd but have somehow made their way down to the young kids.
Honestly, you’re just making it O.K. for guys to take a good look at and check out your butt. Speaking as a guy here - if you’re older (like J-Lo) and want guys to check out your caboose, sure go for it. If you’re a parent, don’t buy your kids this stuff. Somehow I’m noticing it’s the hoochie-looking moms (you know, the ones who live vicariously through their daughters) who let their daughters wear this stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be great to see a mockery of these types of shorts. Maybe words like "stop looking at my butt" or "poop comes out of here" would be funny... "Juicy" though, reminds me too much of "the runs". Not good.

Couldn't agree more.

Creative-Type Dad said...

Hey - that's a great idea! Maybe one that says "Pervert! Stop looking at my Butt"

Anonymous said...

I actually wrote a little blurb about this in my most recent post.

Creative-Type Dad said...

Yes!! I saw that. Lolita shorts is a pretty good name for them...

Anonymous said...

great ideas, I love it!