Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Baby Adoption from China: A Dad's POV

My wife and I are friends with a few people that have adopted baby girls from China. So to us, the journey isn't something foreign. But when we have conversations with them, we get the Reader's Digest version of the story (Side note-does anybody read that anymore?).
But when a friend of a family told me about her son's blog about his own adoption journey, especially since his new little one is the same age as ours; I had to take a look. After an excruciating process and long wait he and his wife finally got their little baby girl yesterday. I have to tell you, I would be shaking in my pants if somebody handed me my daughter now and said "good luck". But nonetheless this is written from the Dad's point-of-view. Which is pretty interesting
  • Red Thread to Marysville
  • No comments: