Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Honestly - who really eats "Peeps"?


When I was a kid, I use to get these horrid things pre-packed in my packaged K-mart Easter Basket. I can remember the day I bit into one and spit it out, and then again the following year, and then nearly every year after that. Like if they would ever come up with a new and improved version. It never happened, and I'm pretty sure it never will. I did find one use for them; stick them in the microwave for a minute and watch. They inflate (like in that video game Dig-Dug) and then explode! Just watch it inflate for a while and then open the door so it doesn't explode. The mess is pretty nasty to clean up.
  • Peeps Research
  • Peeps Jousting 2006
  • 4 comments:

    MrsFortune said...

    Peeps in the microwave = hours and hours of amusement! And yeah, I'm with you, they taste like crap! Give me jelly beans and cadbury eggs any day.

    Creative-Type Dad said...

    Interesting...Cadbury Eggs in the microwave...

    John said...

    I have a co-worker who is absolutely addicted to Peeps. He eats them often, then goes on a sugar high and bugs everyone in the office. Good thing mine is around the corner in the next hall.

    IzzyMom said...

    Ughh..I HATE peeps AND jellybeans. YUCK! I prefer chocolate.